Please Contact Us to purchase original paintings and drawings...
- All prices shown are in Canadian dollars
- Applicable taxes will be added for Canadian customers.
- Exact cost of courier shipping will be calculated at time of purchase.
- Any applicable brokerage or duty is the responsibility of the buyer at time of delivery.
- Interac E-transfer
- Canada Post or UPS Courier Shipping
- ORIGINAL PAINTINGS are shipped within 4-6 business days - we will contact you with a tracking number at time of shipping.
- We do NOT offer a refund unless a painting is damaged in shipping.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery by telephone or e-mail to arrange for the painting to be returned for REFUND or EXCHANGED FOR A DIFFERENT PAINTING. You will be asked to supply detailed digital images of the damage including the area showing the artist's signature.
- Once the painting has been accepted, any future risk of loss or damage passes to the purchaser.
- NOTE: painting MUST be re-packaged in the original packaging material for return shipping.
CLEANING ARTWORKCARE OF ORIGINAL ACRYLIC PAINTINGS
For greatest permanence no artwork should be hung in direct sun or strong daylight, strong artificial light, a smoky or humid environment. The acrylics used are the finest-quality, art pigments and the painting is sealed with a matte-finish painting varnish to create a controlled surface of equal reflectivity. Regular dusting with a dry duster and periodic, light, cleaning with a slightly-dampened, soft, lint-free, clean cloth will keep the surface clean. With proper care you can enjoy your original acrylic painting for many years.
CARE OF WATERCOLOR PAINTINGS & DRAWINGS
For greatest permanence no artwork (especially paper) should be hung in direct sun or strong daylight, strong artificial light, a smoky or humid environment. NEVER spray any cleaners directly onto the glass surface of any framed paper artwork. Art framed under glass should be professionally de-framed periodically to clean the inside surface of the glass and to blow off any dust particles etc. With proper care you can enjoy your original watercolor paintings and drawings for many years.